All rates include the following:
- Meet and greet at the Airport
- Airport transfers or assistance back to Namukulu Cottages if you have a pre-booked car/motor bike
- First Day Breakfast, freshly baked bread and spreads.
- Shared Laundry Facilities ($5.00 per load fee applicable)
- Mountain Bikes, first day hire is free with direct booking.
- New dive quality snorkel gear for hire on site.
- By making a booking you agree that your credit card will be debited for 25% of the the total amount to secure this booking.
- Reservations booked with an invalid credit card are subject to cancellation without notice.
- Your 25% deposit is refundable (less any bank fees) for cancellations more than 28 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
- Your 25% deposit is forfeited for cancellations or modifications within 28 days or less of your scheduled arrival.
- Your remaining amount outstanding for your booking will be charged to your credit card for cancellations or modification within 21 days or less of your scheduled arrival or in case of a no-show.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Check-in from 2:00 pm onwards, Check-out is at 9:30 am
- No Smoking allowed inside the Cottages and Apartments
- All cigarette butts must be disposed of appropriately
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages to the cottage or apartments and/or the property. This includes smoke damage and an excess cleaning fee if your cottage is not left in an acceptable condition.
- Car Hire does not include Petrol or Insurance, must be left filled when returning the vehicle to the rental company
All of our Cottages and Apartments are fully self-catering with a gas hob and hooded outside BBQ, so you have the flexibility of eating in, going out to one of the local restaurants for meals. If you wish to do some self-catering, you are allowed to bring any food item (except honey and home grown fruit and vegetables) into Niue from New Zealand. Glass beer bottles are not allowed to be brought into Niue.